Refunds And Cancellation Policy
Refund policies are defined below for each and every service separately.
- Appointment for Video consultation: No refund shall be given to patient in case of video consultation. Entertaining any refund demands by customer shall be based solely on discretion of the firm and the respective hospital.
- Room booking:
- cancellation done before two days prior to the check in date (example:- booking done on 7Th January 2017 is cancelled on or before 4th January 2017 as per IST): Advance amount left after deducting payment gateway charges will be refunded to the customer if customer denies rescheduling of booking, or if booking is not possible from our or hospital’s end. Only one free rescheduling is allowed. Customer shall attract rescheduling charges for any further rescheduling. No other deduction will take place.
- cancellation done within 2 days prior to check in date (example:-booking done on 7Th January 2017 is cancelled on 5th January 2017 or 6th January 2017 as per IST): Amount left after deducting room charges of two days and payment gateway will be refunded to customer as per the duration of therapy booked. Refund against duration of therapy is mentioned below.
- If therapy is of less than 7 days, patient shall not receive any refund.
- If duration of therapy is 7-30 days, patient shall be refunded 87.5% of the charged amount after deducting payment gateway charges.
- If duration of therapy is more than 30 days, patient shall be refunded 90% of the charged amount after deducting payment gateway charges.
- cancellations done other than above mentioned cases: Entertaining any other refund request falling out of above mentioned cases shall be solely based upon discretion of the firm and respective hospital.